--Advertisements--

--Advertisements--
Connect with us

Sports

Osimhen Set To Undergo Surgery After Injury From Napoli, Inter Milan Match

Published

on

The 22-year-old Super Eagle’s player was determined to have different dislodged facial fractures and will go through surgical operation in Milan

Napoli have affirmed striker Victor Osimhen will go through a medical procedure on Tuesday after he broke his eye attachment and cheekbone in the group’s Serie A loss against Inter Milan on Sunday.

The 22-year-old Nigerian player picked up the injury following a conflict of heads with Inter’s Milan Skriniar and he was replaced by Andrea Petagna four minutes before the hour mark in the game at San Siro Stadium.

“Victor Osimhen will get back to Naples in the evening, will stay under perception, and will be operated on tomorrow [Tuesday] by Prof. Gianpaolo Tartaro helped by the Healthcare Manager of the club Dr Raffaele Canonico,” the club affirmed in a statement on their website.

Advertisement

“The striker was harmed yesterday [Sunday] during Inter-Napoli with various uprooted cracks of the circle and left cheekbone.”

On Monday, the Parthenopeans affirmed the injury.

“The instrumental tests did on Victor Osimhen toward the finish of the Inter-Napoli match uncovered different dislodged breaks of the circle and of the left cheekbone,” Napoli said in an assertion.

“The player will go through a medical procedure in the following not many days and will stay under perception at the Niguarda Hospital in Milan this evening [Sunday].”

Advertisement

Napoli mentor Luciano Spalletti had said the accompanying on the Osimhen injury: “He has been taken to emergency clinic for tests and there are fears he might’ve cracked his cheekbone.

“He is liberal and allows himself to become involved with what’s going on around, however he needs to simply decide. In the event that he pursues everybody, we need to acclimate to pursue him and it turns into a consistent run to keep the group tight.

“He has this enlarged eye and couldn’t see quite well, so he wants tests. The enlarging went up around his eye and I trust it is only an injury. I trust.”

The Super Eagle has partaken in a decent mission in Serie An overseeing five objectives for Napoli so far this season from 11 appearances.

Advertisement

Follow Us On Social Media 👇

Sports

Transfer: Lewandowski agrees three-year deal with Barcelona

Published

on

Bayern Munich striker, Robert Lewandowski has agreed a three-year contract with Barcelona.

This claim was made by respected transfer expert, Fabrizio Romano.

According to Romano, this agreement has been in place for months now and the only thing left is for both clubs to strike a deal.

Advertisement

“Nothing has changed in Robert Lewandowski’s mind. He’s still convinced on Barcelona as next club after personal terms agreed months ago on a three year deal, no negotiations with any other club as of now.

“Barcelona will contact FC Bayern again soon,” Romano tweeted.

Lewandowski has one year left on his current deal with the Bundesliga champions and has publicly declared his desire to leave this summer.

Advertisement
Follow Us On Social Media 👇
Continue Reading

Sports

EPL: Man Utd list conditions for Ronaldo to leave as Chelsea, Bayern wait

Published

on

Manchester United will only allow Cristiano Ronaldo leave on their own terms.

This is according to Sky Sports News chief reporter, Kaveh Solhekol.

Although United’s public stance is that Ronaldo is not for sale, they are ready to let the player leave if a deal that suited all parties is agreed.

Advertisement

“Manchester United’s official position is that Cristiano Ronaldo is not for sale.

“But United would let him leave if a deal could be agreed with another club which suited all parties.

“If Ronaldo was to leave, it would be on United’s terms as well as Ronaldo’s,” Solhekol said.

Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Napoli are all monitoring Ronaldo’s situation at Old Trafford.

Advertisement

Follow Us On Social Media 👇

Continue Reading

Sports

EPL: It’ll be a win-win – Paul Merson tells Ronaldo club to join

Published

on

Arsenal legend, Paul Merson has backed Manchester United’s Cristiano Ronaldo to join Premier League giants, Chelsea, this summer.

Merson believes it would be a win-win situation if Ronaldo joins Chelsea from Manchester United.

Ronaldo had already informed Man United that he wanted to leave the club if they found a suitable offer.

Advertisement

The five-time Ballon d’Or winner has been linked with Chelsea, Bayern Munich, AS Roma and Napoli in the past.

“I think he might be tempted to leave as it goes – the way it is going at the moment,” Merson wrote in his Sky column.

“We are hearing that he wants to play in the Champions League, so I think that might happen.

“I think it will be a win-win situation if he does go [to Chelsea]. I think it needs to get sorted sooner than later – the season’s like four or five weeks away.

Advertisement

“It’s been clear Man Utd won’t be in the Champions League for a long time. I don’t know why this wasn’t nipped in the bud early doors.

“It’s hard to drag on this long. I’d be a bit disappointed if I was a Man Utd fan.”

Follow Us On Social Media 👇

Continue Reading

Sports

World Cup 2022: They’re united – Tevez names favourite country to win tournament in Qatar

Published

on

Former Manchester City and Manchester United striker, Carlos Tevez has backed Argentina to win the World Cup in Qatar this year.

Tevez believes Argentina have a great chance to win the World Cup, adding that Lionel Messi and his Albicelestes teammates are united.

“It would make me very happy if Lionel Messi were to lift the World Cup in Qatar,” Tevez was quoted by Sportskeeda as saying.

Advertisement

“I see a very united group, they go on vacation together and that is not normal. We have great chances of being able to lift the cup.”

Argentina are in Group C in the 2022 World Cup and will face Mexico, Saudi Arabia and Poland.

Follow Us On Social Media 👇

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2022 Sauce NG

Sauce.NG